26 September 2010

Day 13; Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

I'd like to stay in Sydney, for one. As for whereabouts in Sydney, maybe Kingsford is fine with me already, because I like the feeling of being comfortable with my surroundings, plus it would be good if i got into UNSW because i can just walk. Hmm.. but UTS doesnt sound bad either. I passed this huge yellow UTS sign in the city and interior design and sciences were on the list of choices available.. not too bad ^^

Places I'd like to visit.. so many, and i think i already listed them down in a previous blog post, but pretty much Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, France, Italy, Rome and maybe Queensland (i feel like im the only person who hasnt gone to the Great Barrier Reef..)

1 comment:

  1. don't worry. i've never been great barrier reef either xD....

    ReplyDelete