11 September 2010

Letter to my one and only love

I love you so much.
I want the whole world to know that my heart will be forever yours.
Yes, forever is a strong word. I've never used that word in any of my relationships because then I know the meaning would be lost. Its hard to think that I think about you so much already, since we've only been together for exactly a week. But God gives me faith that this kind of love is true and right. Over 7 days and 24 hours, you have already impacted my life so much. You brought me closer to God. You got me smiling more and more each day. To be able to stand by the side of someone who is imperfectly perfect everyday makes me feel beautiful and loved.

Richard, you are my one and only, for the present and future to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment