03 September 2010

Reblogged From Joy's Tumblr :)

S**** about to get personal, ready?
No, I was dared to do this T__T

Does anyone not like you at the moment?
I hope not..

Will the last person you kissed be the next person you kiss?
Doubt it..

When you say you don’t care do you mean it?
Really depends on the situation I guess.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Of course - it's unattractive and unhealthy. And definitely not cool.

Are promises important to you?
Yes. But they always end up broken. I cherish the ones that are kept though

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Half yes, half no

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes

Do you hate being home alone?
Sometimes I absolutely hate it, other times I don't mind it

If the person you have feelings for started smoking, what would you do?
I'd want to confront them, but I'd be too scared to. Maybe start becoming distant or something.

Can you last in a relationship for 6 months?
No.. =(

Think back in April, how was your life then?
Hmm.. I really don't remember.. Probably less stressful than it is now, because of the pressures of the upcoming SC exam, year 11 enrollment, subject selection, interviews etc.

Has anything upset you in the last week?
Yes. Took someone from work too seriously and got really offended. Thought they didn't want to be my friend anymore, but as I said, I took it too seriously =/

Who was the last person you texted before bed last night?
Richard :D

Where is your biological mother right now?
Sleeping? Haha

Anyone you’re giving up on?
There was no one to begin with

Would you be more likely to fail Science or Math?
200% sure that it would be maths. DEFINITELY MATHS. always failed, always will. i dont like maths :(

Have you kissed one person more than 20 times in ‘10?
Nah

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Hmm.. depends who it is?

What are you listening to?
Well I WAS listening to "Hello, Again" by a Japanese singer. The MV made me cry so much.

Anyone you were good friends with, that you no longer get along with?

Well I wouldn't say I don't get along with them, but just no longer talk to them. They would be people like primary school friends etc.

If your best friend said they were running away, what would you do?

What, like right now? I would be speechless, because they seemed okay up until now. I'd hug her and never let her go so she doesn't run away. heheheh >:D

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Haha, of course. Timmy =D He's literally like a brother to me.

Are you addicted to cigarettes?
In your dreams. Actually not in your dreams, just NO altogether. NO.

Someone tells you you’re beautiful, what do you say?
Hmm.. I can't really say anything besides thanks, so most of the time I just smile

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?
Definitely

Has anyone said you have changed lately?
Yes! Got my braces off recently, thats why :)

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Nup

Do you get jealous easily?
Yes

Have you held hands with anyone in the past two weeks?
Yes

You’re bored, aren’t you?
Hmm

Don’t tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
I have to admit, yes :)

Did you have a better day yesterday or today?
Yesterday. Definitely yesterday :)

Is anything bugging you right now?
OMGSH YES. ASSIGNMENTS + EXAMS this upcoming monday.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Definitely

Does anyone call you babe or baby, do you like it?
Yes I have been called that before. No, I don't really like it

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
YOU! haha :)

Last time you felt like punching someone?
Hmm.. a week ago maybe? Forgot

What’s on your mind lately?
Assignments, cbb-ness, and something else

What’s going on with you and the last person you kissed?
We don't talk to each other any more. We never see each other =/

Who was the last person to text you?
Richard :D

Are you happy with your life?
You could say that, I guess.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?

No

What were you doing this morning at three?

Sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment