18 January 2011

Together

Since the day that we met
I aint never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Wanna give you the whole world
if you make the promise to me, you're going to stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and confused

What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Boy, I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Everyday I hope to make you a part of my life
cause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where it's at

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that's got your back
Aint nothing never that bad that we could be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wished we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together

I know she left you stranded
And you paid the price when you messed up your life
Boy I know you're so afraid but I can't write the wrongs that she did

Baby you're the one I'm waiting for
Because you give me what I need and more..

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that's got your back
Aint nothing never that bad that we could be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wished we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together..

This song is dedicated to you.. you know who you are..
When you leave here, please dont forget to take 'us' with you, dont leave 'us' behind for me to be the only one to go through our places of memories alone.. please, for me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment