14 May 2011

Day #05;

Go to this site: http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp and take the quiz about love languages. Post your results. Were you surprised by this?

Language:
Words of affirmation - 23%
Quality time - 40%
Receiving gifts - 10%
Acts of service - 20%
Physical touch - 7%

"Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love language. If two scores are identical, you are bi-lingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of your primary language and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 and 9 respectively), it indicates both are important to you. The highest possible score for any one love language is 12.

Having a clear picture of your primary and secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior. Think back over the past and ask yourself, "What have I most often requested of my spouse?" Chances are your answer will lie within the scope of your primary and secondary love languages."

Hmm.. I'm kind of not surprised because the questions asked are so obviously pointing to one of those categories, and there were heaps of repeated questions but put into different words. I think.. my love language should be a mix of everything, I mean everyone expects a bit of every 'love language' right? I like to be told I'm loved from time to time, have quality time with them, receive gifts (even if it means just a hug or kiss or meaningful letter, doesnt have to be a physical gift or something with a price tag), acts of service (offering to carry my bag, pay for me from time to time, visiting me spontaneously) and physical affection. So I really think this love language quiz is kinda messed up. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment