19 May 2011

Day #08;

A letter to your first love

To my first love,
I don't know if I've met you yet. All my relationships have been so short.. I know I've had some relationships that feel like love, but maybe it isn't. I have no idea. I just hope that when I do meet you, I won't just dive head first and get lost in the feeling. I want to be your best friend and lover. I want you to be the type that comes into my life as my best friend but eventually grow into a lover. I want to go on adventures with you, talk to you about anything and everything. I want my life to be filled with memories of you, so that if you ever go overseas even for a week, every normal thing I used to do with you, doesn't feel right because you're not there. I know that if you leave me, it will take away a huge part of me, but I say this with no intention of ever leaving you and hoping you won't do the same either. Can't wait to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment