24 May 2011

Day #14;

Your first crush, in great detail

Anyone who knew me in year 7/8 (2007/2008) would know there was this one guy I obsessed over for years - Ben. I didn't even know him, but it was a habit seeing him everyday after school getting off the 370 bus at the stop where I would wait to catch the bus home. I just thought he was really attractive at that time and that's what caused me to start this whole thing xD I eventually starting liking him for what was about 2 - 2.5 years? It lead to me doing REALLY crazy things, like waiting for an hour, sometimes even in the rain >< I would write about him really often. In fact, my diary (not an online one) is practically filled with entries about him xD It was only in 2009 (I think) that I realised my friend Doris actually went to the same primary school as him and she introduced me to him through msn. And yes, I eventually confessed but to my disappointment, he declined. I think he knew it was coming, it was so obvious that I liked him back then >< Even after that, I think I still continued to like him for a while. It probably eventually phased out in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment