18 August 2011

Tuesday night I dreamt about two different things - first one was being excited to go to work because they renovated the kitchen area and included black tile flooring making it really modern-looking? Second one was that I moved to a high school full of asians and people came up to me saying there was a blind person who liked me and wanted to meet me? So I headed down these stairs to some outdoor basketball courts (similar to the stairs at school down to the netball courts) and there were heaps of guys there playing basketball, and that blind guy was one of them yet he played like a person who could see o.o He was pretty tall too.. And I could tell it was him because his eyes were that foggy dark grey colour.. I think as I walked towards him some people stopped to stare because I was the only girl there.. It was weird because I never met him before and he wouldn't have 'seen' me around because he was blind, yet from probably hearing about me, he liked me? Yeah, strange dream.. I dunno if it means something :S

So I dont know if I've ever said this before, but I sometimes believe that dreams have hidden meanings in them, since the bible always references to God communicating to people through dreams. I read somewhere that science says that dreams are just made up of people who you have seen before, whether it be one second glance at them on the street etc. and I think that's true, everything we dream of will always come from something we've already seen, just maybe in a different form. But yeah I reckon it can  also be interpreted to mean something XD

No comments:

Post a Comment