21 September 2011

Graduation of a different sort..

After a long time.. he appeared in my dream again, and it was a long dream but I can only remember the ending >< I was looking at his high school graduation scrapbook and came to his page where he had a photo of him in a group, a fold out paper with a motto attached (both in Indonesian and English) as well as this mini booklet with all these personal questions for people to answer, but I was just interested in his answers, yet he didnt write it down :( That's all I remember from my dream ~

Don't you find it annoying when your phone internet is way faster/consistent in speed than your actual home internet connection?! If I need to go onto a page fast, my phone is always reliable for that, but home internet, you disappoint me =___="

No comments:

Post a Comment