24 September 2011

Wahh

You know what I haven't worn in a while? Watches :O
When I was working with my friend on Friday and she finished, she dressed back to casual and was wearing a really pretty watch that was either white or silver and had heaps of diamonds (or diamantes or swarovski crystals, whatever shiny jewel it was xD) and it stood out quite a lot.. Considering I've only seen it once and for a few seconds I forgot what it looked like but it's similar to this (except hers was more.. youthful looking I guess?) ^^ This one below is made of swarovski (according to google images) XD


I was thinking (now wearing my one and only purple Baby-G watch) I should buy a more pretty one since I've had this one *points to arm* since year 7 I think? I remember how my grandparents bought it because my mum requested it, since she thought it would be nice for high school.. cant believe I still can remember.. kekeke ^^ So many things to save up for now - I still need to pay my dad for the k-pop ticket, I owe Selena $4 I think? Hmm.. what else.. I need to get my savings back up to the way it was before I went to Indonesia ToT I also want to buy clothes.. light coloured shoes (more flats).. light coloured jackets.. new ring for my necklace.. yellow/blue silicone covers for my phone.. huaa xD everything basically ~ but most importantly the money to shout people for lunch, movies etc ^o^

3 comments:

  1. Lolll, the watch is by Guess. You see the name of it at the top of the watch xD..

    just sayin'

    and.. i swear your watch was blue O_O;
    remember that time we found your watch at lost property and you didn't even know you lost it ??

    Good times..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I just realised.. swarovski is only a brand, i thought it was also a name for a crystal so I thought other watch brands could use 'swarovski' ><"

    hmm some people think its blue, some think its purple, depends on lighting and the person's eyes i guess xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I just realised.. swarovski is only a brand, i thought it was also a name for a crystal so I thought other watch brands could use 'swarovski' ><"

    hmm some people think its blue, some think its purple, depends on lighting and the person's eyes i guess xD

    ReplyDelete