03 October 2012

Needa get a new mac

Google Chrome won't update any more cauz my software is too old.. darn it ==" even worse, updates for flash player won't work either - now every time I go to youtube or facebook I always get this notification saying that all vids/animations etc. using flash player are blocked cauz its out of date. Cheaper alternative is to just go purchase the new software but my mac is so old (in terms of macbook generation), might as well just get a new one LOL plus on ebay theres sah little cases available for the older macs, only the pros and macbook airs nowadays =/
Ahh.. there goes another thing to add to my list of stuff to save up for xD

1 comment:

  1. ME TOO!! OMG I THOUGHT THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!! EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD IT.. IT JUST DOESNT FREAKING DOWNLOAD DNASLKDNSALDNKASL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete