31 October 2012

This is horrible!! :(

I guess this is huge karma pay back for extremely poor organisational and time management skills but I submitted my uts IT scholarship form today (the due date) at 10pm hoping that they would electronically stop receiving forms by 12am on the deadline.. and it didn't go through.. I want to hit myself in the head so bad, I left this form open for months and worked on carefully planning my answers to the free response questions for ages (okay maybe for waaaaay too long) and now I just feel like shiet for leaving it to last minute. FML.. I think I totally deserve this though T__T well I emailed the person responsible for the form, moments after I failed to submit it.. I asked for a second chance but I can only 'hope for the best but expect the worst' :( I do deserve it after all..

1 comment: