08 April 2013

Closer

It's been exactly a week since I got my bunny and it's just the most adorable thing ever!
It keeps doing this thing called a 'binky' every time after it eats. A binky basically looks like its spazzing  and chucking a seizure but its actually a sign that its happiness level is like super over the top! You know how if the guy/girl you like asks you out or something and inside your heart is gonna burst and you feel like jumping and running around the room like crazy? That's the equivalent to a bunny binky hahaha. It acts like a total ninja running at super fast speeds, does head/ear flicks and jumps randomly :)

Just today it started licking my hand whenever I bring it close to his face. I think it's getting more accustomed to me hehe. Sometimes its a bit cheeky and nibbles on my fingers too though :(

1 comment: