02 May 2013

Exciting Results

For those who haven't seen my Instagram yet.. (and as promised) I will tell you my results of this 'thing' that I've been keeping a secret for a while :)

So the hint I gave out previously was that it's something I have been working on since year 11 and was finally able to accomplish today ^__^

I'll give you a final hint before announcing it..

It's white.




It's shiny.




It's red.



(no.. its not a Pokeball) xD

If you're still stuck at this level.. (but you've figured it out already, haven't you?).. One more hint, it transitioned to red FROM green (or technically yellow) :D

Yep!
Exciting news to share to you all, 
I GOT HOLD OF MY P1 LICENSE TODAY!!!
Even more relieved that I got it in one attempt! xD

As a celebratory gift I'll get to have a simple inexpensive Toyota Camry 2000 to ride around in! ^^
I'm not too sure what colour it is and when I'll be getting it, but it's my dad's friend's car, so he's arranging stuff with him at the moment :) I'm kinda hoping it's either white, black or that pale gold/bronze colour, but why do I get a bad doubting feeling it will be green? xD

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again Emily! Looking forward to getting lifts from you >_> ahha BUT I WILL PAY FOR GAS/FUEL IF YOU WILL HELP A SISTER OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou jan! ^___^
    ahaha sure why not :P
    you'll need to be my personal GPS though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ! Congratulations !!! We shall go cruisin soon hahahaha !

    ReplyDelete