09 August 2013

August Post

Hey guys!
Ahhh right now my brain is just so overloaded with stuff I want to blog about..
But I just can't seem to 'put my pen down on paper' or find a way to 'express my thoughts on paper' or.. whatever popular saying strikes your fancy lol. 
I have about 7 post drafts that I made, solely within this week only. It's so frustrating!
I made a gif that expresses my current mood perfectly:


Well anyway I might as well start by write one thing on my mind xD

Makeup!
It's been a while since I last updated my 'tools' and I feel like sometime soon I want to go on a makeup haul and upgrade a few of my tools.

Here are some products I am tossing up between buying / am thinking of trying out:
Liquid eyeliners: Dolly Wink, K-Palette or stick with Loreal Super Liner (current eyeliner)
Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura or Shiseido
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash

Optional products I'd like to try out someday: Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 and any brand makeup brush set.

No comments:

Post a Comment