26 August 2013

花見客 (Cherry Blossom Viewing) + Dyed Hair!

Hey guys!
It's been a while since I last updated on what's been happening.
I had an eventful weekend ^^

On Saturday I had youth group and we played basketball. My friend was able to come along and also there was another girl for the first time, so I got paired with her. She was in the basketball club at her collage so she was really good, and after 2 games, I had never felt so tired playing before ^^" I hope she comes along more often so I can learn from her xD

After that, I rushed home to freshen up before going with my family to Auburn Botanical Gardens to see the Sakura Festival! I first heard about it from an event that the UNSW NSA (Nippon Student Association) made to go there, but it was on a Sunday so I decided to go the day before instead =)
We arrived there really late so we missed on the mini events such as Japanese traditional music playing or origami workshops, but it was still super crowded with asian tourists. So busy that we had to queue if we wanted to take a photo in a specific spot xD

Anyway here are some of the pics I took on my phone (the rest are on my mum's camera which I'll go through sometime this week):










Was considering making one of the two last photos as my dp but in the end decided on the red gate one since these ones dont look Japanese :)

Lastly for Saturday, when I came home, I decided to dye my hair :D It's still dark under artificial light, but super brown when I'm out in the sun. I don't have a photo at the moment but I'll see if I can take one sometime.

Other than that, that's it for the week! :D I'm off to my first class now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment