28 May 2014

Goodbye May; Love List



Hey everyone! Sorry I have been inactive for quite a while, apparently its been only 2 months since my last post but honestly, it nearly felt like over half a year that I haven't written anything! Also, I reviewed my past posts and damn I write a lot.. You guys must be bored of reading so much, sorry! D:

(I'm gonna cheat a bit and split my posts up to freshen up my blog) :P




I'm currently loving these two - 'Brain Rules' by John Medina and the third trilogy in the Final Fantasy XIII series, Lightning Returns! 

Played through and loved the Final Fantasy XIII, despite a lot of reviews saying it wasn't that good, Final Fantasy XIII-2 was meh, didn't quite like the changes they made in the battle system, the main characters (I miss choosing between Hope and Vanille!), and the timeline structured gameplay, so I went about 60% into the game before giving up.. But anyway this one is so good, so far the storyline is really really interesting :)

The Brain Rules novel is a must-read if you want to find out why our brains does this and that, and how you can utilise it to its maximum potential in areas such as work, school etc. Definitely recommend it and hey, it's a New York Times Bestseller, so why not ;)

Stay tuned for part 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment