13 June 2014

PLL Season 5!

For anyone who watches Pretty Little Liars, season 5 just premiered with it's first episode, "EscApe from New York"! One of the things I mainly anticipated for this episode was finding out what happened to Ezra (won't spoil anything here). The question most definitely gets answered in the episode, so no disappointments there :) The Mona scene was very very interesting, the things she's getting up to now seem really devious. And the ending is truly shocking, I never expected 'that' person to appear at the end and do what they did :O There were a lot of unanswered questions that I'm looking forward to in the next episode, regarding Mrs. D, Shana and Melissa especially.

Once you've watched it, let me know what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. YES omg! I didn't like what they did to 'that' person at the end, so many unanswered questions D:

    ReplyDelete